The book fair will be upon us before we know it. It is in December but so much goes into making it happen that our planning sessions have already begun. We are planning fundraisers, t-shirts, and much more. Our goal for All for Books has been set at $550. Mr. Travis has offered to reveal his first name if they meet the goal, so everyone come make a donations to see that happen.
Here are a few things we have been working on....
All for Books Fundraiser ideas:
1. T-Shirts - sell for $15
2. Book Fines donated
3. Reach Goal, Mr. Travis will reveal his first name
4. Stuffed Snoopys sale for a dollar
5. Anchors Away - flipping gold coin 2 chances for $.50 or 4 for $1...Containers in the shape of an anchor....containers have numbers which will reveal which prize they get. Before school from 6:45 to 7:15 and after school until 3:00. Also run during family night on December 6 (Tuesday night of book fair week)
6. Third book can be checked out from October 3-December 9 for a $1 donation to All for Books
7. Game room $2 donation and goodie bag given when leave (Family night December 6)
8. Collect items for raffle....$2 a chance or 3 for $5
Other items to address:
1. Teacher Preview, Student Wish List, Family Night Brochure....still need to name family night
2. Plan Food for Family Night...Plan Games for Family Night....Plan Treasure Hunt for Family Night....Decide time of Family Night....(4:30-6:30?)
If you have any ideas for fundraisers or for decorations, please see a techspert or stop by the LC to share them with us!